Provide greater insight and understanding of the Code.
- What the Insurance Brokers’ Code of Practice is
- How to apply the Code, and what the Code principles are
- What laws co-exist with the code
- What the role of a broker is under the Code
- How to identify and support vulnerable clients
- Matters pertaining to remuneration
- How to receive, handle and respond to complaints
- How the Code is enforced and who administers it
- NIBA’s commitment to reviewing and improving the Code
Contact us about subscribing
This course is now available to all LMI College subscribers on the Continued Professional Development (CPD) portal, and to subscribers with internal access via the intranet and the LMI group page.
If you wish to subscribe to the LMI College, please contact our team.